Rental Apartments announced week of July 15th
Scroll down for web links to applications you must file to get a unit
Home Buyer option: ( in photo) Income Restricted, First come, First Served at Olmsted Green – New homes in Mattapan. Two are Available – 2-Bedroom Townhouse – $267,500
click to access the application.
For the MassHousing apartment directory use the TOP links on this download file to access more affordable housing opportunities.
Weinberg House – NEW THIS WEEK
132 Chestnut Hill Avenue, Brighton, MA 02135
- Applications Available: July 2, 2018 – September 7, 2018
- Application Deadline: September 7, 2018 at 5:00 PM
- Note: Age restrictions apply (62+ years old). Rent for units set at 30% AMI is income-based.
- Lottery Info; Development Brochure; Request Application
East Broadway – NEW THIS WEEK
728 East Broadway, Boston, MA 02127
116 East Howard Street, Quincy, MA 02169
Castle Square Apartments
484 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02116
- Applications Available: July 9, 2018 – July 19, 2018
- Application Deadline: July 19, 2018 at 3:45 PM
- Note: Waitlist Reopening Lottery for 1 BR and 4 BR Affordable Units
- Lottery Info
246 Norwell Street, Dorchester, MA 02124
Private Owner Entry: 3 Bed Room apartment unit for rent by R. Fitts, owner. Location: Roxbury Cost: $,1800/mo. Move-in July 2017. email email@example.com your interest. This ad will run for a limited time.
The MassAccess Housing Registry helps people to find affordable rental and homeownership opportunities in Massachusetts. A key feature of the Registry is to highlight homes for people with disabilities who need accessible or barrier-free housing.
Click to visit the registry
Leads: Click link to view a lists of apartment lotteries coming up till July 2017 and get application and location details.
June – July 2017 Lottery List