When you wake up on April 1st, 2020 , you may be living under the new COVID-19 Cares Act economic stimulus bill. It provides a 120-day moratorium on all evictions if you are living in federally-assisted housing, including in all HUD, USDA Rural Housing, and Low Income Housing Tax Credit programs.
Massachusetts courts may re-open April 21st, 2020 Housing court website. Legal housing specialists for assistance with a court case are found at Mass Legal Services ( www.MassLRF.org ) and www.MassLegalHelp.org/COVID-19.
this story is developing ….
Open Housing Lotteries for April 2020
- Six income restricted apartments – http://bit.ly/39FzPr5 West Roxbury
- 100 units, some 30%AMI http://bit.ly/2T7IWd9 Brookline
- 26 units $1,500-1,700 in Waltham https://bit.ly/2UBF4BD
- Burlington 1BR apts $1,600 http://bit.ly/32oMxYy 781-884-1910
- Quincy The Newport apts https://bit.ly/2Ug9hYc $1,100-$1,300
- WAIT LISTS http://bit.ly/2vYFd9G
- SMALLWALL SMS, http://shop.smallwall.net