A CDC or Community Development Corporation is a non-profit organization formed to provide affordable housing inventory to residents living in Massachusetts. This list was created in 2015. New ones may be operating. Please report any links that no longer work or tell us about new CDCs not on this list.
- Allston Brighton CDC
Allston Brighton CDC
20 Linden Street, Suite 288
Allston, MA 02134
Phone: 617-787-3874, Fax: 617-787-0425
- Asian Community Development Corportion Boston
ACDC now has five properties in its portfolio that includes 756 homes of which 375 are
affordable. Three developments in Chinatown account for 702 newly built homes. ACDC received nearly 4,400 applications for the 95 affordable rental units in at the 300 suite building at 66 Hudson at One Greenway. Families begin moving into One Greenway August 2015.
- Belmont Town of Belmont Housing Trust and the HOME Consortium contact is Jeffrey Wheeler in the Office of Community Development at 617-993-2666 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . Belmont’s affordable housing developments are Waverley Woods Affordable Rental Housing Development (Zone 6, McLean District), B Street and Brighton Street. Direct questions about applying for apartments or buying a home to the Office of Community Development.
CDC of Southern Berkshire
Community Development Corporation of South Berkshire (CDCSB)
P.O. Box 733
17 Bridge Street
Great Barrington MA 01230
p 413.528.7788, f 413.528.4978, email@example.com
Over the last five years, we have leveraged over $13 million in public and private investment for southern Berkshire County and created fifty affordable housing units.
Coalition for a Better Acre (Lowell)
517 Moody Street, Floor 3
Lowell, MA 01854-4014
Tel: 978-452-7523 | Fax: 978-452-4923 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Coalition for a Better Acre has has been responsible for the development of 425 residential rental units and sold an additional 50 homes to first-time homebuyers.
- Codman Square Neighborhood Development Corp
Showcases apartments at 702 Washington Street Dorchester Ma 02124, 617.825.8888;
173 Columbia Road, Dorchester MA, 617.287.9580 and 193 Talbot Ave., Dorchester MA 02124, 617.265.3200 on their web site. Manages 40 Fairmont Corridor coop apartments and has a lot on the ball in Dorchester.
- Lexington Housing Partnership
click for the current list of Lexington Affordable Housing Opportunities
- Randolph – the Town of Randolph has public housing. There is Elderly Drive built in 1967 with 48 one bedroom units on Mill Street; Sunshine Avenue was built a year later with 64 one bedroom units on Oak Street and there is DeCeIle Drive built in 1975 with 124 one bedroom units offNorth Street where the RHA or Randolph Housing Authority office – Phone (781) 961-1400,
Fax (781) 963-0251; is located. Checkout http://www.randolphhousingauthority.org/properties/
- Worcester Common Ground
5 Piedmont Street Worcester, MA 01610 508-754-0908
The WCG CDC finances community development. Over 128 affordable units are in its care.
- Worcester Community Housing Resources
contacto con: Olivia Cepeda Office Manager/Finance Assistant (508) 799-0322 ext. 100. See affordable houses and condos for sale and rentals for income qualified tenants on its web link above site.
- Worcester East Side CDC
310 Highland Street Worcester, MA 016042, 508-799-6942
See what they have to offer.
[sam id=”1″ codes=”true”]