Waitlists may be the only way to receive an affordable housing offer for a reduced price apartment once the housing lottery has ended.
933 East 2nd at 933 East 2nd Street, South Boston, 02127
contact: 933 East 2nd / Thumbprint Realty, (617) 615-6860
E-mail: email@example.com – April 2019 Deadline
2 units. Mar 29th deadline
In Peabody, MA
50 Apartments, 1, 2 and 3 BR
Rental at 98 Essex
98 Essex Street 01832 – Apply here
50%;60%;80% o fAMI income qualified
98 Essex / Peabody Properties, (978) 702-4237
Deadline : Thursday, May 9, 2019 – 5:00pm
Waitlists ( great for Section 8 )
3/13 — The Housing Works Announcement:
There are Hundreds of Newly Opened Subsidized
Several Housing Authorities and Management Companies send HousingWorks.net their newly revised applications.
Try a search for yourself. Options on the results listings enable you to apply for a Section 8 for that unit.
use self-service Section 8 S
To see the most recently opened Waitlists
- sort the results by clicking the word “Update
- find UPDATE by looking at the big table that lists all the places to apply
- there is a grey “Header” row at the top of the table.
- Clicking once will put the OLDEST waitlists at the top
- Clicking a second time will put the NEWLY Updated lists at the top.
To get the Waitlist applications, just click anywhere where it says “Waitlist is open, DOWNLOAD APPLICATION” (But be sure to first limit the results to “Subsidized” if you are low income, or to “Affordable” if you have a voucher!)