- Boston apartment lotteries have been coming out on a weekly basis since the summer began. They are springing up all over Massachusetts. In the mix are home ownership opportunities listing affordable condos, single family houses and two-family homes sold below market prices to qualified and eligible individuals.
Government policy hopes these activities will reduce upward pressure in market rate rental costs. And more importantly, we hope everyone who is eligible for an affordable home will be able to move into one – but you know that is just not going to happen.
The download files we compile contain more than just affordable housing leads. They also have:
- JOB leads to openings if you are looking for employment
- Events – connections to fun and entertainment
- Perks – like free movie pass offers to LOEWS theater advance screenings
- Rental Financial Assistance Application Forms
- 72 MBHP rental properties in Massachusetts for market rate and low income
- CHAPA online search feature locates affordable housing for special needs
- Section 8 – find locations accepting Section 8 by zip code.